Providing substance abuse treatment to patients is what your organization specializes in daily. To continue to do so, you need to ensure payments are coming into the organization as they should. That’s often hard to plan when people fall behind on payments. Forensic collection is one of the tools available to you from CodeMax Medical Billing that may help reduce these risks. With our comprehensive services and dedicated team, we can ensure the best outcome in your situation.
What Does Forensic Collection Do for You?
Forensic collection is the process of retrieving overdue medical bills. It is not uncommon for substance abuse treatment centers to have some non-paying clients. That doesn’t mean any of these patients should not pay what they owe, though. These costs pile up and put companies at risk of struggling financially. That is why it is so important to have access to a team that can help to determine where these unpaid bills are and get them back on track.
Why You need Forensic Medical Billing in Your Practice and Program
Every non-payment costs your organization money. More so, over a period of time, those costs may build so much so that they make it nearly impossible to provide the highest quality of service to your patients on an ongoing basis.
The initial objective is always to minimize the risk of nonpayment by ensuring every client’s benefits are understood and staying on top of bills and payments when they are newer. Yet, over time, some patients fall behind, and their debt also gets forgotten. It is a key component of the work we do to collect on these costs.
How do we do that?
- We have aggressive collections actions that ensure individuals are paying what they owe.
- We are consistent in our billing and collections strategies because they work.
- Your old, uncollected debts are determined through careful evaluation of your accounts. That means we can collect on debts even if we have not issued the bills.
- Our software eliminates inefficiencies opening the door for better continuity and improved results.
- Our legal team is available to help you fight for claims or coverage that should be in place.
What Else Can We Do for You?
There are many benefits to working with our team for your medical billing needs. We know your industry well. That means we can customize the services we offer to fit your specific needs and goals. However, all of our clients receive exceptional service and attention to their needs. Take a look at some of the benefits of working with us:
- Accurate coding is our priority. That means payments arrive sooner. It also helps to maximize your claim every time.
- Fast VOB is a given. We work hard to ensure that admissions are not delayed by providing reliable and consistent support.
- Increased revenues. A key component of our work is to ensure all inefficiencies are eliminated from your systems and processes. This ensures you’re getting paid but also that there are fewer costs involved in the process.
- Reducing overhead. By allowing our team to handle your medical billing for you, you’ll likely see a drop in the overall costs you’re paying to manage billing.
- Enforcement. We also work for you to support your needs when insurance companies fight claims, especially when there are violations of regulations or obstacles that get in the way of providing care to your patients.
Put Your Trust in CodeMax Medical Billing
Forensic collection is a constant problem for many locations. Allow our team to resolve those concerns for you. Let us help you keep patients on track. To learn more about our services at CodeMax Medical Billing, reach out to us now online or call 866.471.3267 today.